This blog is all about what I see and what I photograph, minimum words, maximum colour. I'm not a professional photographer, its just a hobby, but please feel free to leave any comments you wish.

Sunday 2 March 2008

The smaller creatures of Kenya

Although my trip to Kenya was slightly different to the planned itinerary, please see http://jonathanredshaw.blogspot.com/2008/01/kenya-part-one.html and http://jonathanredshaw.blogspot.com/2008/02/kenya-part-two.html for the full adventure one thing we did take away with us was the wonderfully multi-coloured bird life. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW!
To be able to see this IN PERSON MUST have been AMAZING!
*sigh*
Animal Planet and National Geographic were my nearest experiences!
SO COOL!
Thanks for sharing!

Great job by the way for a non professional...I never would have caught the eagle...mine would probably have been all a blur!
lol

Jon Redshaw said...

Thanks, the Fish eagle was actually baited with the lure of fresh fish by our guide.

I basically snapped away and have about 50 photos of it, then zoomed and cropped the image to get the close up. Don't have money to afford a lens that can zoom that much.

Geri said...

These are just wonderful images. Life through the lens of your camera is a view and of the world beyond my back door. Thank you.